Brain Educational Services
Brain provides program and policy services designed to enable positive student and teacher outcomes in early childhood, post-secondary, and adult education.
Brain supports learning across a lifetime. From classrooms through college and workforce training, our innovative approaches and methodologies address critical questions and improve the quality of educational programs. With several years of program and policy work has built a portfolio of evidence-based solutions that can be applied to new challenges as the education landscape continues to evolve.
Brain understands the educational priorities government and the full range of stakeholders active within the education sector. Our highly nuanced and specialized support is strengthened by close working relationships with key people in the field. Our agile approach allows for timely, often immediate, assistance to our clients. Our expertise includes:
- Innovation and school choice: Unleashing the potential of technology and ensuring that a range of high-quality school options exist to meet the needs of all students.
- Student success: Helping more students across the education pipeline attend quality schools, achieve at high levels, and attain degrees.
- System and school effectiveness: Building the capacity of schools, Curriculum development, post-secondary institutions, and state agencies in areas such as human capital, performance management, and student support services.
- Youth development and support: Ensuring that youth have their basic needs met, have access to quality out-of-school programs, and receive the support of engaged and informed parents and communities.
- Corporate involvement in education: Developing shared value and philanthropic strategies, evaluation approaches, and signature philanthropic programs for corporations to support public education.
Designed to improve quality, drive outcomes, and increase accountability, Brain’s education services make real improvements and demonstrate quantifiable results. Our roster of successful projects spans community-based organizations to national initiatives—from the training and technical assistance that is enhancing outcomes and building organizational capacity and sustainability
Our program evaluations—like several programs currently on-going in Dubai, UAE impact on post secondary education readiness—provide real-time input on implementation and key insights around outcomes.
Brain combine state-of-the-art methodologies with a deep understanding of the education challenges faced by countries globally to give clients the insights they need to turn research into practice, driving improved efficacy and sustainability of educational programs nationwide.